In Ten5, a broadcast is a recorded message sent to one or multiple drivers. Both fleet admins and managers can send broadcasts, but there are some differences.
Types of broadcasts & who can send them
- A recorded message sent to every driver in the fleet.
- Only fleet admin accounts can send these broadcasts.
- A recorded message sent to every driver in a specific group.
- Both fleet admins and managers can send a group broadcast.
- Fleet admins can send a broadcast to any group, whereas managers can only send a broadcast to their group.
Specific driver broadcasts
- A recorded message sent to one or more drivers.
- Fleet admins and managers can send these broadcasts.
- Fleet admins can select drivers from the whole fleet, whereas managers can only select drivers from their group.
Broadcast examples for your fleet
Our hope is that broadcast messaging will enable your fleet to be more connected. The following list contains just a few possibilities, but it doesn't stop there. Broadcast possibilities and scripts Operational communication A fleet's operations can ...
How do I send a broadcast?
Sending a broadcast is simple. You'll select your audience, record your message, and hit send! Broadcasts can be sent to three types of audiences: either the entire fleet, a group (or multiple groups), or individual drivers. Here are three guides to ...
Understanding messaging in Ten5
Messages are the building blocks of Ten5. All messages are voice messages which allow drivers to communicate hands free. Message types Urgent The Urgent messages are used for matters such as a flat tire, an accident, or anything else a driver might ...